Overview of Your Baby Unit
1. Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode)
2. Camera Lens
3. Infrared LEDs
4. Power LED
Important guidelines for installing your Baby Monitor
• To use your Video Monitor Baby and Parent Units together, you must be able to establish a
radio link between them, and the range will be affected by environmental conditions.
• Any large metal object, like a refrigerator, a mirror, a filing cabinet, metallic doors or
reinforced concrete between the Baby and Parent Unit may block the radio signal.
• The signal strength may also be reduced by other solid structures, like walls, or by radio
or electrical equipment, such as TVs, computers, cordless or mobile phones,
fluorescent lights or dimmer switches.
• Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi
systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product, so keep the
Baby Monitor away at least 3ft from these types of products, or turn them off if they
appear to be causing interference.
• If the signal is weak, try raising the Parent Unit's Antenna, moving the Parent and/or the
Baby Unit to different positions in the room(s).
7. ON/OFF Switch
8. Power Adapter Socket
10. Temperature Sensor
11. Pair Key