Baby Unit SET UP & USE:
● Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of
your baby in their crib.
● Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or
mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots on the
underside of the stand.
● NEVER place the Baby Unit or cords inside your child's crib.
● Do not place the Baby Unit or cords in the crib or within reach of the
baby (the unit and cords should be more than 3 feet away).
This digital video Baby Monitor is compliant with all relevant standards
regarding electromagnetic fields and is, when handled as described in the
User's Guide, safe to use. Therefore, always read the instructions in this User's
Guide carefully before using the device.
• Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts away from children when
• This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it.
• This Baby Monitor is not a substitute for responsible adult supervision.
• Keep this User's Guide for future reference.
• Do not place the Baby Unit or cords in the crib or within reach of the baby
(the unit and cords should be more than 3 feet away)
• Keep the cords out of reach of children.
• Do not cover the Baby Monitor with a towel or blanket.
• Never use extension cords with power adapters. Only use the power
• Test this monitor and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to
• Do not use the Baby Monitor near water.