CA RE A N D C LEA N IN G
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
1. Before cleaning, turn off and unplug the appliance.
2. Lift the blending jar by the handle off the base.
3. Remove jar base by turning it counterclockwise until loose.
4. Remove the blade assembly.
Caution: Blades are sharp, handle carefully.
5. Remove lid and lid cap.
6. Wash removable parts by hand or in the dishwasher. Place the jar on the
bottom rack and the rest of the parts on the top rack only.
• For quick cleanup, combine 1 cup hot water and a drop of liquid dish soap
in the blending jar.
• Cover and blend on CLEAN for about 30 seconds.
• Discard liquid and rinse thoroughly.
• Do not place the jar parts in boiling liquids.
• Do not immerse the base in liquid. Wipe the base with a damp cloth and
• Remove stubborn spots by rubbing with a damp cloth and nonabrasive
Note: If liquids spill onto the base, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
thoroughly. Do not use rough scouring pads or cleansers on parts or finish.
BLUE CHEESE SALAD DRESSING
This creamy, fresh dressing is great with any salad greens. Try it as a dip with
chicken wings or as a dip for your favorite veggies.
cup sour cream
1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
Place all ingredients in blender jar. Cover; press Blend/Stir and run 30 seconds
or until blended.
Store covered in refrigerator up to 2 days. Stir before using. For a larger
batch, double the recipe and prepare using the full size blender jar.
Makes about 1 cup.
1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
2 tsp. lemon juice
tsp. each, salt and pepper