HOW TO U SE
This product is for household use only.
G E T T ING STARTE D
• Remove all packing material, any stickers from the product, and the
plastic band around the plug.
• Remove and save literature.
• Please visit www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING
section of this manual.
BLE NDER JA R ASSE M BLY
1. Turn blending jar upside down and place flat on
counter top or work surface.
2. Place the blade assembly in bottom opening of the jar
with blades down. (A)
3. Place jar base onto jar and rotate clockwise until it is tight.
4. Turn assembled jar right side up.
5. Place lid with lid cap on blender jar.
6. Uncoil power cord from storage area under the base.
7. Place jar assembly on base. (B).
8. Blender is now ready for use.
US IN G YO UR BL EN D ER
Important: Appliance should always have lid in place when in use.
Caution: Do not place blender jar onto base when motor is running.
1. Make sure appliance is OFF.
2. Place foods to be blended into jar. For best results place ingredients in jar
in the following order: liquids, powders, soft foods, hard foods, ice.
3. Place lid on jar; make sure lid cap is in place.
4. Plug power cord into outlet.
Note: When in use, do not leave blender unattended. When using hard
foods, such as ice or cheese, keep one hand on the lid to keep blender in
5. Select the speed that best suits your desired task. (See SPEED CHART)
6. When blending thick mixtures such as smoothies and milkshakes, press
the PULSE button for several seconds, then release. Repeat until food has
desired consistency. Releasing the PULSE button automatically turns the
blender off (C).
Note: Use PULSE for no more than five seconds at a time,
allowing the blender to rest briefly between each pulse,
no more than two minutes total. This helps break up the
ice and distribute the ingredients.