-Disassembly and assembly of the parts- (Continued)
Disassembling/Assembling the lid
Align the "" mark on the
motor housing and the ""
mark on the hopper.
Turn the hopper clockwise
until you hear a "click" sound.
To disassemble, follow the reverse steps.
Safety lock pin
The safety lock has been designed to
prevent the juicer from switching on when
the parts are not properly in place.
Do not push the safety lock pin with any
implement, stick etc.
-Preparation of ingredients for juicing-
Ingredients that may cause part damages
● Ice and frozen ingredients
● Seed of peach, plum, mango etc.
● Persimmon (whose seeds cannot be
● Dry foods (soy bean, other beans,
● Unheated pumpkin, burdock etc.
● Sugar cane
● Liquor, vegetable oil, other cooking oils
● Hot foods
• Peel the thick skin and remove large and/or hard seeds and stones from fruit such as pineapple,
some citrus fruits, peaches, and mangoes.
Leave the thin skin on apples, lemons and limes etc.
• Cut fruit into pieces that small enough to fall down into the feeding tube.
• Remove stem end and seeds.
• Cut vegetables into pieces that small enough to fall down into the feeding tube.
(Less than 3 cm width or cubes.)
• Cut leaf vegetables into approximately 2 cm pieces or strips.
• Cut hard ingredients such as carrots into thin 2 cm wide strips.
• Use fresh fruit and vegetable.
Taste and extracting amount may vary with freshness and harvesting timing of ingredients.
• When using ingredients with less moisture, add equivalent amount of liquid such as water or milk
little by little.
• It is better juicing ingredients which contain a lot of flesh such as bananas, peaches or mangos with
moist fruit such as apples or oranges.
• Leaf vegetable is easy to stick to the squeezing screw and/or inside of attachments or easy to jam
the pulp spout. Recommend to feed them into the feeding tube with stems.
• Do not insert pulp into the feeding tube again to extracting.
with juice attachment
Sticky ingredients which are not squeezable
Oily ingredients which can be squeezed with liquid