Download  Print this page

Safety Precautions - Panasonic MJ-L500 Operating Instructions Manual

Slow juicer
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Safety Precautions

WARNING
Do not plug or unplug the mains plug with wet hands.
(It may cause electric shock.)
• A lwaysensurethathandsaredrybeforehandlingthemainsplugorswitching
on the appliance.
Make sure the voltage indicated on the label of the appliance is the
same as your local supply.
(It may cause electric shock or fire.)
Also avoid plugging other devices into the same household mains socket to
prevent electrical over heating. However, if you are connecting a number of
mains plugs, make sure the total wattage does not exceed the rated wattage of
the household mains socket.
Insert the mains plug firmly.
(Otherwise it may cause electric shock and fire due to heat that may be
generated around the mains plug.)
C lean the mains plug regularly.
(Dust and moisture build-up on the mains plug may cause insufficient insulation,
which may cause a fire.)
Unplug the mains plug, and wipe with a dry cloth.
K eep the mains lead out of reach of children. Do not let the mains lead
hang over the edge of the table or worktop.
(It may cause burns, injury or electric shock.)
D o not immerse the appliance in water or splash it with water.
(It may cause electric shock, or fire due to short circuit.)
GB4
Please make sure to
follow these instructions.
WARNING
Do not disassemble, repair or modify this appliance.
(It may cause fire, electric shock or injury.)
Consult the place of purchase or a Panasonic service centre.
D o not allow infants and children to play with packaging material.
(It may cause suffocation.)
T his appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its
cord out of reach of children. Appliances can be used by persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the
hazards involved.
(It may cause burns, injury or electric shock.)
A lways keep the children away from the appliance.
(It may cause burns or injury.)
• C hildrendonotrealisedangersthatarelikelytooccurbecauseofimproperuse
of appliances.
GB5

Advertisement

loading