Water Filter Bypass Installation
1. Pull copper Water Supply Line from plumbing forward from underneath refrigerator.
2. Flush air and impurities from Water Supply Line by turning on water supply and
running two (2) quarts of water into a bucket.
3. Disconnect Water Filter Outlet Line from Water Valve Inlet Port and garden hose
4. Bend the open end of the Water Supply Line to point toward the open end of the
Water Valve Inlet Port.
5. Slide open end of the Water Supply Line through brass ferrule and brass sleeve.
6. Connect brass nuts on copper tubing to garden hose fitting.
7. Tighten garden hose fitting. Do not over tighten.
8. Secure Water Filter Inlet and Outlet Lines to underneath the refrigerator.
9. Turn on water supply to refrigerator and check for leaks.
10. Turn off water supply to refrigerator and correct and leaks. Repeat this process until
no leaks exist.
11. Completely turn on water supply to refrigerator.
12. Verify drain pan is installed and aligned. Drain pan must be pushed past and over
initial stopping point.
Figure 2 – Water Filter Bypass Water Flow Schematic