2.6 Temperature indicator
• This indicator shows you whether you are
working within the proper temperature range
2.7 Steam gun
• The steam can be used without accessories for
the following cleaning jobs:
– Deodorising clothing and removing creases
– Dusting houseplants (maintain a distance of
approx. 30 cm);
– Damp dusting: apply small amount of steam to
surface and then wipe dry with a clean cloth.
2.8 Spot nozzle
The spot nozzle can be attached either directly to
the steam gun or via the extension tubes.
Because the steam temperature and pressure
are at their highest immediately the steam
leaves the nozzle, the closer you hold the steam
jet to the object to be cleaned, the better the
cleaning results will be.
You can use the spot nozzle with its various
attachments for cleaning the following
– areas that are hard to reach, such as corners,
– venetian blinds, radiators
– toilets and sanitary installations
– stainless steel, windows, mirrors
– taps and fittings
– coated and enamelled surfaces
– initial treatment of stains.
Use the nozzle extension to reach otherwise
inaccessible cracks and joints, etc.
The power nozzle increases the velocity at which
the steam is discharged from the steam gun.
This makes it particularly suitable for the
following, for example:
– removing particularly stubborn dirt
– blowing steams into corners, cracks, crevices,
Note:The circular brush is not suitable for cleaning
2. Directions for use
2.9 Floor nozzle
• Depending upon the actual cleaning task, the floor
• The best results for wiping up dirt are achieved
• For more effective cleaning of heavily soiled
• Any traces of detergents left on the floor surface
2.10 Hand nozzle
• Depending upon the actual cleaning task, use
• You can use the hand nozzle with the cloth for
2.11 Optional accessories
Only accessories approved by the manufacturer
may be used with this unit.
Household iron (Order no. 6.959-262)
• Connect the modular plug on the household iron
nozzle can be used with the extension tubes. You
can use this nozzle for all large washable wall
and floor surfaces. Place the floor nozzle onto
the folded large cloth, and then pull the cloth
under the retaining clips on each side.
when you turn the cloth over, or replace it,
surfaces, slow down your working speed to allow
the steam more time to penetrate the grime.
to be cleaned may form streaks. As a rule these
streaks will disappear after the steam cleaner has
been applied several times.
the hand nozzle with the extension tubes.
– small washable surfaces
– sensitive surfaces.
to the main unit.
– Rotate the VAPOHYDRO control knob right
round to "–".
– For ironing all types of fabrics the temperature
control should be set at least to the
In this setting the steam discharged from the
iron prevents the fabric from being overheated.
– The higher the selected temperature, the dryer
and less visible is the steam; the volume of
steam remains the same however.