Remove all packing material and accessories.
Examine the oven for any damage such as dents or broken door. Do not install if oven is
Remove any protective film found on the microwave oven cabinet surface.
Do not remove the light brown Mica cover that is attached to the oven cavity to protect the
1. Select a level surface that provides enough open space for the intake and/or outlet vents.
A minimum clearance of 3.0 inches (7.5 cm) is required between the oven and any adja-
cent walls. One side must be open.
2. Leave a minimum clearance of 12 inches (30 cm) above the oven.
3. Do not remove the legs from the bottom of the oven.
4. Blocking the intake and /or outlet openings can damage the oven.
5. Place the oven as far away from radios and televisions as posible. Operation of micro-
wave oven may cause interference to your radio or TV reception.
6. Plug your oven into a standard household outlet. Be sure the voltage and the frequency
is the same as the voltage and the frequency on the rating label.
Do not install oven over a range cooktop or other heat-producing
appliance. If installed near or over a heat source, the oven could be damaged and the
warranty would be void.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not install closer than three inches to side and