When the microwave oven is plugged in, the oven displays "0:00", and beeps once. The time
you enter must be between 1:00 - 12:59.
Example: to set 12:12
1. Press the clock button, the oven displays
00:00, the first 0 flashes, and the clock icon
2. Press the number keys 1 2 1 2 in order.
3. Press clock to finish clock setting. : flashes,
the time lights up and the clock icon goes out.
Note: If the clock is not set, 0:00 displays.
During the process of clock setting, pressing
Stop/Cancel causes the oven to revert to the
previous status automatically.
The timer may be set to remind you to schedule additional cooking or perform other activities
at a certain time.
1. Press Timer. 00:00 displays, the clock
2. Press the number keys to set the timing within
the range of 99 minutes and 99 seconds. For
example, to set the timer for 12 minutes, 12
seconds, press 1 2 1 2.
3. Press Start/+30sec to confirm; the time
counts down and displays on the LED : and
the clock icon
4. When the time counts down to 0, the beeps
sounds 5 times and the oven turns back to
the waiting state.
Note: In the timer state, the oven will not start
with any program and the oven light will not
SETTING THE CLOCK
SETTING THE TIMER
1 2 1 2
1 2 1 2