If a message contains a phone number, touch the message and then touch the phone
number to dial the number or add it to your contacts.
3. While viewing a MMS message, touch the play icon (on a video or audio file) to play back the file
or touch an image to view a picture.
Note: File attachments on a MMS message can be saved to an optional memory card (not included).
Touch and hold on the attachment, and then touch Save attachment. Select the attachment and touch
Reply to a Message
2. From the message list, touch a message to display it.
3. Touch the Enter message field and then type your reply message.
4. When finished, touch
Delete a Message
2. Touch and hold the message or thread that you want to delete.
3. From the pop-up menu, touch Delete message or Delete thread.
Tip: To delete several message threads at once, touch
want to delete and touch Delete.
Protect a Message from Deletion
You can lock a message so that it will not be deleted even if you delete the other messages in the thread.
2. On the Messaging screen, touch a message thread.
3. Touch and hold the message that you want to lock.
4. Touch Lock message on the options menu. A lock icon displays at the lower right hand side of
The messages settings menu lets you control options for your text and MMS messages including
message limits, size settings, and notifications.
Accounts and Messaging
> Delete threads. Select the threads you