Quick Settings (Scrolling): Display Quick setting buttons in a scrollable list.
Brightness Control: Adjust the brightness of the display.
Ongoing Events: Display ongoing events, such as USB connections.
Clear All Notifications: Remove all notifications.
Notifications: Display notifications, such as new email and software updates.
Access the Notifications Panel
1. Touch and slide downward from the top of the screen to display the Notification Panel. Slide the
Notification Panel upward to close it.
2. Touch ongoing events or notifications to view details, or to launch the related app or feature.
Touch and slide an item left or right to clear it.
– or –
Touch Clear to remove all notifications.
Quickly enable/disable common system settings for your tablet.
1. Touch and slide downward from the top of the screen to display the Notification Panel.
2. To view all Quick setting buttons, touch
3. Touch a Quick setting button to enable (green) or disable (grey):
Wi-Fi: Enable Wi-Fi connections. For more information, see
GPS: Enable or disable GPS services. For more information, see
Sound/Vibrate/Mute: Mute system sounds. For more information, see Sound.
Screen rotation: Automatically rotate the screen from landscape to portrait and vice versa
when the tablet is tilted.
Bluetooth: Activate Bluetooth. For more information, see
Blocking mode: Disable notifications for selected features. For more information, see
Power saving: Activate Power saving mode. For more information, see
, or slide the Quick setting buttons to the left.