3. Touch another entry to link it to the original contact.
Note: You can link up to five contacts in a single entry.
Delete a Contact
You can delete a contact from the contacts details page.
2. Touch a contact to display it, and then touch
Tip: You can also touch and hold the contact and then touch Delete.
3. Touch OK.
Save a Phone Number
You can save a phone number to Contacts directly from the phone keypad.
2. Enter a phone number using the on-screen keypad.
3. Touch Add to contacts, and then touch Create contact or Update existing.
4. Select an account for the contact, and then continue adding information for the contact, as
5. Touch Save to save the contact.
Note: If you have accounts set up on your phone, you can save the contact to an account.
Share a Contact
You can quickly share contacts using Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct.
2. Touch a contact to display it, and then press
3. Choose a sending method, then follow the prompts to send the contact.
Manage contacts and accounts, perform actions such as importing, exporting, sharing namecards, and
to display the contacts list options.
Contacts > Contacts tab.
> Share namecard via.