1. Video recorded using Timelapse is a string of pictures, therefore there is no audio when
App is only applicable for previewing a video without audio playback. To view
the integral video content, download the file to your mobile device or PC for playback.
3. Deleted files cannot be recovered. Ensure the files have been backed-up before deletion.
4. Picture and video files could be downloaded to the internal memory of your mobile device. Use the
application program in your mobile device to view the file.
5. If you find the downloaded files could not be played or without sound, which means the mobile
phone itself does not support the video decoding. It's not the problem of the file. We
recommend you to install a free App software, such as VLC to play.
6. IOS mobile device operating systems: Due to the resolution limit, which may result in the recorded
videos could not be downloaded to your mobile device. If you want to upload the recorded video
files to the Internet, it is recommended that you pre-set the video resolution, which can be
supported by your mobile device, or you can use a computer to read the files on the memory card.
Touch to download the current video.