1.5 Button operation
You can operate the camera without connecting to a mobile device via
Wi-Fi/App. See the table below for descriptions of each button.
If you want the camcorder to go back to the Default Setting, make sure the camera's Wi-Fi is turned
off. Long press the Mode button, then press the Wi-Fi button, when the beep sound is heard, which
indicates the completion of default settings.
Changing Modes (Timelapse / Capture / Recording Mode)
• • • • In Timelapse mode, press the Record button to start
recording a video. Press it again to stop recording
(When the camcorder enters Power Saving Mode and
is in shutdown status, press the Power button to stop
• • • • In Camera mode, press the Record button to capture a
• • • • In Video mode, press the Record button to start
recording a video. Press it again to stop recording.
Press to turn the Wi-Fi on or off.
• • • • Press to turn the camera on or off.
• • • • To reset, press and hold the Power button for at least