4.3 Timelapse videos
When filming something in which photographs are taken over a long
period of time and are shown quickly in a series so that a slow action
appears to happen quickly.
You can use this function to record videos such as the evolution of a
construction project, weather changes, tree growth, or flower blossom,
sec. / 10 sec. / 30 sec. / 1 min. / 5 min. / 10 min. / 30 min.
• • • • Picture: to save in picture files (Format: JPG).
• • • • Video: to save in video files (Format: AVI / MOV).
• • • • Picture / Video: to save in both picture and video files (Format:
JPG; AVI / MOV).
mode (i.e. frames per second for picture playback).
• • • • 3 fps: displays 3 frames per second.
• • • • 5 fps: displays 5 frames per second.
• • • • 10 fps: displays 10 frames per second.
this function the camcorder will only powers on when taking
pictures and powered off between intervals.
button to switch over to Timelapse mode.
button to set time interval of the Timelapse file in 5
button to set the file format of Timelapse video
button to set the frame rate of the Timelapse
button to set the power saving mode, when using