Wall Mounted Type
Before using this product, read these instructions thoroughly and keep this manual for future reference.
To prevent personal injury to others, or property damage, read this section carefully before you use this product, and be sure to comply to the
following safety precautions.
Incorrect operation due to failure to follow the instructions may cause harm or damage, the seriousness of which is classiﬁ ed as follows:
This mark warns of death or serious injury.
● Do not attempt to install this air conditioner by yourself.
● This unit contains no user-serviceable parts. Always consult authorized service personnel for repairs.
● When moving, consult authorized service personnel for disconnection and installation of the unit.
● Do not become excessively chilled by staying for lengthy periods in the direct cooling airﬂ ow.
● Do not insert anything into the Airﬂ ow direction.
● Do not start and stop air conditioner operation by disconnecting the power supply cord.
● Take care not to damage the power supply cord.
● If the power supply cord of this appliance is damaged, it should only be replaced by the authorized service personal, since special
purpose tools and speciﬁ ed cord are required.
● In the event of a malfunction (burning smell, etc.), immediately stop operation, turn off the breaker, and consult authorized service
● In the event of refrigerant leakage, be sure to keep away from ﬁ re or any ﬂ ammables. (consult an authorized service personnel)
● Provide occasional ventilation during use.
● Do not direct airﬂ ow at ﬁ replaces or heating apparatus.
● Do not climb on, or place objects on, the air conditioner.
● Do not hang objects from the indoor unit.
● Do not set ﬂ ower vases or water containers on top of air conditioners.
● Do not place any other electrical products or household belongings under indoor unit or outdoor unit. Dripping condensation from
the unit might get them wet, and may cause damage or malfunction of your property.
● Do not expose the air conditioner directly to water.
● Do not operate the air conditioner with wet hands.
● Do not pull power supply cord.
● Turn off power source when not using the unit for extended periods.
● Check the condition of the installation stand for damage.
● Do not place animals or plants in the direct path of the airﬂ ow.
● Do not drink the water drained from the air conditioner.
● Do not use in applications involving the storage of foods, plants or animals, precision equipment, or art works.
● Do not touch the aluminum ﬁ ns of heat exchanger built-in the indoor or outdoor unit to avoid personal injury when you install or
maintain the unit.
● Connection valves become hot during Heating; handle with care.
● Do not apply any heavy pressure to radiator ﬁ ns.
● Operate only with air ﬁ lters installed.
● Do not block or cover the intake grille and outlet port.
● Ensure that any electronic equipment is at least 40 in. (1 m) away from either the indoor or outdoor units.
● Avoid installing the air conditioner near a ﬁ replace or other heating apparatus.
● When installing the indoor and outdoor unit, take precautions to prevent access to infants.
● Do not use inﬂ ammable gases near the air conditioner.
● This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack
of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
PART No. 9320455026
Safety Precautions ..........................................................En-1
This mark warns of injury or damage to property.