V I .
C O M F O R T
You can adjust the armrest angle to fit your specific needs.
See figure 14.
To change the armrest angle:
1. Lift the armrest straight up so that it is perpendicular
to the floor.
2. Use a 1/2-in. wrench to loosen the jam nut. See
3. Use a 1/2-in. wrench to loosen the adjusting screw.
4. Turn the screw clockwise to lower the front of the
armrest, or turn the screw counterclockwise to raise
the front of the armrest.
5. Lock the adjusting screw into place by tightening the
ARMREST HEIGHT (OPTIONAL)
Your Jet 2 may be equipped with height-adjustable arm-
To change the armrest height:
1. Locate the two setscrews under the rear of the arm-
rests. See figure 13.
2. Use a 5/32-in. hex key to loosen the screws, then
slide the armrests in or out for the desired width.
3. Tighten the setscrews.
The joystick control can easily slide out away from the
armrest, or in toward the armrest. See figure 15.
To extend the joystick:
1. Use a 5 mm hex key to loosen the setscrew.
2. Slide the joystick mounting bracket into or out of the
armrest to the desired position.
3. Tighten the setscrew by turning the hex key
Jet 2/Rev F/Feb03
A D J U S T M E N T S
JAM NUT LOCKS
SCREW IN PLACE.
TURN THIS SCREW TO
Figure 14. Armrest Angle Adjustment
Figure 15. Joystick Extension