- To activate or deactivate device vibration, slide the VOLUME switch to the
+ position for 2 seconds. You will hear "Vibrate on" or "Vibrate off" when it is
activated or deactivated.
- When vibration is turned off, the headset will not vibrate when receiving an
incoming call or when it is out of range.
- Vibration will automatically be activated when the device is powered on.
- Briefly press the PLAY/PAUSE/STOP button.
- While playing music, briefly press the PLAY/PAUSE/STOP button.
- While playing music, press and hold the PLAY/PAUSE/STOP button for 1 second.
- Briefly slide the FF/REW switch to the FF position.
- Briefly slide the FF/REW switch to the REW position.
- Slide and hold the FF/REW switch to the FF position.
- Slide and hold the FF/REW switch to the REW position.
- While playing music, press the PLAY/PAUSE/STOP button twice to switch
between Bass Boost (default), Normal, and Treble Boost.
- The size of the ear gel can affect the amount of bass you hear.
- The HBS-760 features aptX technology that ensures audio content transmitted
via Bluetooth is seamless and crystal-clear.
- aptX is automatically enabled as long as the source device supports it.
How to Use