How to Use
- Briefly press the CALL button to activate Voice Command. For best results,
record the voice dialing tag through your headset.
NOTE: If your handset does not support voice dialing, this action may activate Last
Last Number Redial
- Press and hold the CALL button for 1 second to activate Last Number Redial.
The headset will beep and then call the last number dialed.
Ending a Call
- Briefly press the CALL button.
- Answer a second call without hanging up the first call by pressing the CALL button
for 1 second. Press the CALL button for 1 second to return to the original call.
- Briefly press the CALL button to terminate both calls at once.
Rejecting a Call
- Activate call reject by pressing the CALL button for 2 seconds when the handset
* These functions may only be used if your handset supports them. For further
information about using these features, please consult your handset's user
- Slide the VOLUME switch to the + position and the FF/REW switch to the REW
position at the same time for 1 second to mute/unmute the Mic during conversation.
* Caution: For your safety, do not use this function while driving.
- Slide the VOLUME switch to the + or - position to adjust the speaker volume.
- To prevent hearing loss, which is caused by listening to music for long periods
of time, the HBS-760 will emit a long beep tone or two beeps when you use the
upper 6 volume levels.