How to Use
d) Select LG HBS760 from the list of devices.
e) If asked for a Pass/Pin Code enter 0000 (4 Zeros).
f) Once the devices are paired, you will hear "Your headset paired."
• The HBS-760 will automatically turn off if not paired within 3 minutes.
2) Manual Pairing (pairing with another phone or re-pairing)
a) With the power off, press the CALL button and slide the Power switch to the
ON position at the same time for 2 seconds.
b) When the headset enters Pairing Mode, the LED indicator will show a solid
blue light. After the procedure repeat Easy Pairing steps c though f.
The HBS-760 is capable of having two devices connected to the headset at the
same time. This will give you the freedom of using call waiting between calls on
both of your connected phones.
- Pair the headset with one of your Bluetooth-enabled handsets (see the pairing
instructions on pages 5 and 6).
- Turn off the headset.
- With the power off, press the CALL button and slide the Power switch to the ON
position at the same time for 2 seconds to enter Manual Pairing Mode.
- Pair and connect the headset with your other Bluetooth-enabled handset. This
will be your primary headset.
- Once the handset is paired and connected, connect the originally paired handset
to the headset. This will now be your secondary handset.
* NOTE: When the HBS-760 is connected to two handsets at the same time
(Multipoint), the headset calling functions will work with the primary handset.
* NOTE: In case of failure to connect to the primary phone through Easy Pairing,
HBS-760 will enter Pairing Mode.
- Voice Dialing and Last Number Redial features work with the primary handset
(or handset which made the last outgoing call).