Power On / Power Off
- Slide the Power switch to the ON or OFF position.
- When the charger is connected (with the power on or off) the headset will turn off.
- While charging, the LED indicator will show a solid red light and then change to
violet when charged 80% and above.
- When charging is completed, the LED indicator will show a solid blue light.
- A low battery alert will play once every 2 minutes.
- If the battery is not charged, the headset will turn off.
Battery Status Alert
- Slide the VOLUME switch to the - position for 1 second to check the battery status
of the HBS-760.
- Before using, HBS-760 must be paired/connected with a Bluetooth-enabled device.
1) Easy Pairing
a) Slide the Power switch to the ON position.
b) If it is your first time pairing the device or if it has been paired but no paired
device is within range, it will enter Pairing Mode.
• The LED indicator will be solid blue.
c) On the device you wish to pair, find the Bluetooth menu and search for or add
How to Use