- The warranty is valid only if the original receipt issued to the original purchaser by
the dealer, specifying the date of purchase and serial number, is presented with
the product to be repaired or replaced. LG Electronics reserves the right to refuse
warranty service if this information has been removed or changed after the original
purchase of the product from the dealer.
- If LG Electronics repairs or replaces the product, the repaired or replaced
product shall be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period
or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer. Repair or
replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned units.
Replaced parts or components will become the property of LG Electronics.
- This Warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to normal wear and
tear, or due to misuse, including but not limited to use in other than the normal
and customary manner, in accordance with instructions for use and maintenance
of the product. Nor does this warranty cover any failure of the product due to
accident, modification or adjustment, acts of God or damage resulting from liquid.
- This warranty does not cover product failures due to improper repair installations,
modifications or service performed by a non- LG Electronics authorized person.
Tampering with any of the seals on the product will void the warranty.
- THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR
ORAL, OTHER THAN THIS PRINTED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED
WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL LG ELECTRONICS OR ITS VENDORS
BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY
NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS
OR COMMERCIAL LOSS, TO THE FULL EXTENT THOSE DAMAGES CAN BE
DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
• Some countries/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so
the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The warranty
provided does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national
legislation in force, nor the consumer's rights against the dealer arising from their