10. HOW TO REPLACE THE MAIN PARTS
Turn off the power supply.
Prohibition of modification.
Use appropriate repair parts.
• Be sure to turn off the power supply of distribution panel, power board,
and etc. before the work when power-ON is unnecessary such as a case of
Otherwise an electric shock may be caused even if the wall switch is turned off
because it is a single cut switch.
• Do not modify the product.
Also do not use the disassembled, modified or repaired parts.
Otherwise it causes a fire, electric shock or injury.
• Use the substitute parts corresponded to the model for repair.
It causes an abnormal operation or a trouble resulting in leakage or fire, that is a
cause of customers' disaster.
• Use the protective materials such as gloves, etc. for check/repair inside the
If touching inside the unit with bare hands, an injury may be caused.
– 25 –