3) Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt from the
• Use a brush attachment on the vacuum cleaner nozzle.
Clean with a light, brushing action.
Avoid using a hard nozzle as it may disfigure the heat ex-
• Never use water to clean the Heat Exchanger.
• Whenever the Heat Exchanger was damaged, order the sales
shop or the engineering office. (Separately sold)
4) When cleaning is completed, return the Heat Exchanger and
filter to their former positions, and close the Inspection cover
and tighten the screw.
• Make absolutely sure to install the filter with an indication of
" turned to wart the Heat Exchanger side.
Failure to do so will lead to clogging of the Heat Exchanger
foils and reduced performance.
• Insert the heat exchanger right side up, with the label marked
facing toward you.
– 16 –