2) Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt from the
• Use a brush attachment on the vacuum cleaner nozzle.
Clean with a light, brushing action.
Avoid using a hard nozzle as it may disfigure the heat ex-
• Never use water to clean the Heat Exchanger.
• Whenever the Heat Exchanger was damaged, order the sales
shop or the engineering office. (Separately sold)
3) When cleaning is completed, return the Heat Exchanger and
filter to their former positions, and close the Inspection cover
and tighten the screw.
• Make absolutely sure to install the filter with an indication of
" turned toward the Heat Exchanger side.
Failure to do so will lead to clogging of the Heat Exchanger
foils and reduced performance.
• Please insert so that the stamp "
7-5. After-sales Service
• Request for Spot Checks
To ensure safe, correct usage, we suggest that you consider a maintenance contract.
For details, inquire at the store where you bought your unit, or at the agent which installed it.
• If You Think It's Broken
Examine the unit as shown in the table below, and if you find any irregularities, shut it off immediately and
contact the store where you bought your unit or the agent who installed it to request servicing (or consultation).
• No activity, even when
the switch is on.
• No air comes out.
" to be toward you.
• Is the fuse blown or the breaker tripped?
• Is the power out?
• Check whether or not there is dust on the filters and the Heat Exchanger.
(Clean it according to the Maintenance Method mentioned.)
Where to look
– 18 –