• Filter 1), 2)
• Heat exchanger 1),
• Fan sirocco 1) to 8)
• Motor fan 1) to 9)
1), 2), 3),10), 11)
12), 13), 14), 15)
• P.C. board assembly
block and relay)
12) to 16)
• Be sure to turn off the power supply of distribution panel, power
board, and etc. before the work when power-ON is unnecessary
such as a case of disassembling.
Otherwise an electric shock may be caused even if the wall switch is
turned off because it is a single cut switch.
1) Remove the screw, turn the lock
knob by 90°, and then remove the lid
2) Remove the filter.
3) Remove the Heat Exchanger.
The weight of the heat
exchanger is 3 to 7kg.
Hold the Heat Exchanger hard
without dropping it.
4) Remove the screw and the rail.
5) Remove the partition board.
6) Remove the connector.
7) Remove the screw fixing the fan unit.
8) Remove the nut and the fan sirocco.
The figure is for VN-250SE. The configuration
differs according to the model.
– 26 –