• Use this appliance only as described in this
As with any electrical appliance, the instructions
aim to cover as many situations as possible.
Caution and common sense should be used when
operating and installing this air conditioner.
• This appliance has been manufactured to cool
and dehumidify domestic environments and
must not be used for other purposes.
• It is dangerous to alter or modify the unit's
characteristics in any way.
• The appliance must be installed in accordance
with the relevant national legislation.
• Should repairs be necessary, contact the nearest
authorized Repair Service Center. Unauthorized
servicing can be dangerous.
• The appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of
experience and knowledge, unless they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning
of the appliance by a person responsible for
Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• If the power cable is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer or an authorized
technical service centre in order to avoid all risk.
• Always ensure the appliance is plugged into a
grounded 3-prong outlet. If you have any doubts
check with a qualified electrician.
• Do not use extension cables.
• Before cleaning or maintenance operations,
always unplug the unit from the outlet.
• Do not pull on or place strain on the power cord
when moving the appliance.
• The appliance should not be installed where the
atmosphere may contain combustible gases, oil
or sulphur, or near heat sources.
• Do not rest hot or heavy objects on the appliance.
• Clean the filters at least once a week.
• Avoid using heaters near the unit.
• The unit should be transported in a vertical
position. If this is not possible secure the unit at
an angle, do not lie it horizontally.
• Before transporting the unit, drain the unit.
After transportation, wait at least 6 hours before
switching the unit on.
• The packaging materials can be recycled. You
are therefore recommended to place them in
the special containers for differentiated waste
• This appliance is fitted with a special safety
device. When the compressor switches off, this
device prevents it from switching on again for at
least 3 minutes.
• WARNING: Changes or modifications not
expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to
operate the equipment.
Specific warnings for appliances with R410A
R410A refrigerant gas conforms to EC regulations on
Avoid perforating the refrigerant circuit of the
This unit contains fluorinated greenhouse gases
covered by the Kyoto Protocol.
Maintenance and disposal must be carried out by
qualified personnel only (R410A, GWP=1975).
Save these instructions
This product is for household only