Style 2 - Lift-up-lid Drawer
To remove the drawer:
1. Lift the lid. Pull the drawer out to its full extension.
2. Tilt up the front of the drawer and pull it straight out.
To replace the drawer:
1. Push the metal glide rails to the rear of the refrigerator.
2. Place the drawer onto the glide rails and slide the drawer
toward the rear of the refrigerator.
To Remove the Divider:
1. Pull the drawer out to its full extension.
2. Lift the front of the divider to unhook it from the rear wall of
the drawer and lift the divider out.
To Replace the Divider:
1. Hook the back of the divider over the rear wall of the drawer.
2. Lower the divider into place.
Drawer Temperature Control
The temperature control, located under the lid on the right-hand
side of the drawer, regulates the amount of cold air coming into
NOTE: Cold air directed into the drawer can decrease the
refrigerator temperature. The refrigerator temperature may need
to be adjusted.
Slide the temperature control to the least cold setting if you
want the drawer to be the same temperature as the
Slide the temperature control to a colder setting when you
want the drawer to be colder than the refrigerator
NOTE: Use the coldest setting when storing meats.
Meat Storage Guide
Store most meat in original wrapping as long as it is airtight and
moisture-proof. Rewrap if necessary. See the following chart for
storage times. When storing meat longer than the times given,
freeze the meat.
Fresh fish or shellfish ................. use same day as purchased
Chicken, ground beef, variety meats (liver)............... 1-2 days
Cold cuts, steaks/roasts ........................................... 3-5 days
Cured meats ........................................................... 7-10 days
Leftovers - Cover leftovers with plastic wrap, aluminum foil, or
plastic containers with tight lids.
Utility or Egg Bin
Depending on your model, you may have a one, two or three
piece bin. Eggs may be stored in the egg tray or loose in the bin.
NOTE: Store eggs in a covered container for long-term storage. If
your model does not have an egg storage bin, store eggs in their
original carton on an interior shelf.
Your model may have some or all of these features.
To Remove and Replace Wire Baskets:
1. Remove all items from basket. Remove basket by pulling
basket out to its full extension and lift out.
2. Replace basket by sliding into upper molded railing. Make
sure that rear of basket hooks behind rail catch.
Upper basket divider
The upper basket divider separates ice making from frozen
food storage and it helps keep ice from falling behind the
The upper basket divider is designed to be non-removable
and should remain in the basket.
1. Remove all items from basket. Remove the basket by lifting it
from the rail guides.
2. Replace the basket by placing into rail guides.
Lower basket divider
The lower basket divider is designed to be non-removable and it
should remain in the basket.