Cannot find the router:
Press the Reset button at the rear panel for more than five seconds.
Check the setting in the wireless adapter such as SSID and encryption
Cannot access the Internet via wireless LAN adapter.
• Move the router closer to the wireless client.
• Check whether the wireless adapter is connected to the correct wireless
• Check whether the wireless channel in use conforms to the channels avail-
able in your country/area.
• Check the encryption settings.
• Check if the ADSL or Cable connection is correct.
• Retry using another Ethernet cable.
If the ADSL "LINK" light blinks continuously or stays off, Internet access is
not possible - the Router is unable to establish a connection with the ADSL
• Ensure that all your cables are all properly connected .
• Disconnect the power cord from the ADSL or cable modem, wait a few min-
utes, then reconnect the cord.
• If the ADSL light continues to blink or stays OFF, contact your ADSL service
Network name or encryption keys are forgotten.
• Try setting up the wired connection and configuring the wireless encryption
• Press the Reset button of the wireless router for more than five seconds.
• Factory default settings:
User name / Password:
admin / admin
5/28/12 4:59:01 PM