• HD/DVD input signal is not available for the right
• The Twin pictures feature is not available for HD
(high-definition) and progressive signals. If you
change the left main picture to an HD or progressive
signal, a message appears and the Twin pictures feature
is canceled. The selected HD or progressive picture
will be displayed in full screen.
• The center speaker mode (page 47) cannot be set while
the Twin picture feature is active, and when already set
will be canceled if the Twin picture feature is selected.
• You cannot enjoy stereo sound in the right picture.
• You cannot change the picture to a video input in the
right picture. You can only display a video input,
except for HD and progressive signals, in the right
picture by swapping the pictures when a video input is
displayed in the left picture.
• When the
button is pressed, the TV screen flickers
or goes blank for about one second before the Twin
pictures appear. This does not indicate a malfunction of
the projection TV.
The Program Index feature displays 12 tuned TV
programs on the screen for direct selection.
Press PROG INDEX.
/ / / /
R e c i i p e
f l o u r - - - - 2
s u g a r - - - 1/2
s a l t - - - - - 1/2
b u t t e r - - - 1