3/8" black tubing
1/4" red tubing
NOTE: Tubing lengths
allow access to the
back of the assembly
NOTE: Codes in the state of Massachusetts
by a licensed
and do not permit
the use of saddle
valves. If you live in the state of
code 248-CMR of
ceeding with the installation.
1/4" green tubing
3/8" yellow tubing
TUBE TO STORAGE
1. Locate the yellow tube. One end is attached
to the Reverse
2. Run the other end of the yellow tube to the fitting on top of
the storage tank. See Figure 21.
3. Cut tube square and to length. See Figure 16.
4. Do not connect at this time. This will occur in the sanitizing
1. Run one end of the 1/4" green tube to the fitting on the water
supply pipe. See Figure 21.
2. Cut tube square and to length. See Figure 16.
to saddle valve. This is a compression
RED TUBE TO REVERSE OSMOSIS
The red tube cortnection was completed in the faucet assembly
BLUE TUBE TO REVERSE OSMOSIS
The blue tube cortnection was completed in the faucet assembly
1. Locate the 30" length of 3/8" black tube. One end is attached
to the faucet. Figure 21.
2. The other end needs to be attached
to the black collet on the
sink drain adapter.
3. Cut this tube as needed
to route in as straight
of a run as
loops, dips, low spots or kinks.
4. Cut the end of the tube square.
See Figure 16.
5. Insert all the way into the fitting. See Figures 17 & 18.
6. Pull on the tube to be sure it is held firmly in the fitting.
Call The Kenmore
Water Line 1-800-426-9345
or visit KenmoreWater.com