Usetwoor morepeople to moveand
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
Remove tape and any temporary labels from your
refrigerator before using. Do not remove any warning-type
labels or the model and serial number label.
To remove any remaining tape or glue, rub the area
briskly with your thumb. Tape or glue residue can also be
easily removed by rubbing a small amount of liquid dish
soap over the adhesive with your fingers. Wipe with warm
water and dry.
Do not use sharp instruments, rubbing alcohol, flammable
fluids, or abrasive cleaners to remove tape or glue. These
products can damage the surface of your refrigerator. For
more information, see the Important
Refrigerator shelves are installed in the shipping position.
Please reinstall shelves according to your individual
When Moving Your Refrigerator:
Your refrigerator is heavy. When moving the
refrigerator for cleaning or service, be sure to protect
the floor. Always pull the refrigerator straight out when
moving it. Do not wiggle or walk the refrigerator when
trying to move it, as floor damage could occur.
Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as
gasoline, away from refrigerator.
Failure to do so can result in death, explosion or fire.
1. Avoid placing unit near heat sources, direct sunlight
2. To minimize noise and vibration, the refrigerator MUST
be installed on a solidly constructed floor.
3. Carpeting and soft tile surfaces are not recommended.
4. NEVER install the refrigerator on a platform or a weakly
5. Install this appliance in an area where the temperature
is between 55 °F (13 °C) and 110 °F (43 °C.) If the
temperature around the appliance is too low or high,
cooling ability may be adversely affected.
NOTE: For proper air circulation, best cooling and energy
consumption results, maintain a minimum distance
of 2 inches (5.08cm) from adjacent items and surfaces.
• Be careful when you work with hinge, base grille,
stopper etc. You may be injured.
• Do not put hands or metal sticks into air vents, base
grille or bottom of refrigerator. You may be injured or
receive an electrical shock.
To install or replace Base Grille:
1. Open Refrigerator door.
2. Remove the 2 screws from the bottom front part of
3. Place Base Grille into position and insert and
To remove the Base Grille
1. Open refrigerator door.
2. Remove screws from Base Grille and remove.
3. Reattach screws to the base of refrigerator.