• Set door onto Bottom Hinge Pin.
• Place Hinge Pin of Middle Hinge Bracket inside
Hinge Pin Insert on top of door (Fig. 7). Hold door
in place and line up the Middle Hinge Bracket with
the holes in refrigerator housing.
Place Upper Hinge's Pin in the top of freezer door
and line up the Upper Hinge with holes in top of
refrigerator. Use the 3 bolts to replace Hinge (Fig. 10).
Use the 2 bolts and phillips screw to refasten
the Middle Hinge Bracket and door to the
refrigerator housing. (Fig. 8).
• Carefully force-fit Top Hinge Cover back into place
over Hinge (Fig.11 ).
I Fig. 11
• Set the freezer door onto the Middle Hinge Pin
ELECTRICAL SHOCK HAZARD
Before you begin, either unplug the refrigerator or turn
off power at the circuit breaker or fuse box. Remove
food and any Adjustable Door or Utility Bins from doors
Failure to do so could result in death or serious injury.
You may find it more convenient to have the doors
converted from the left-opening type (factory installed)
to the right-opening type. Directions refer to the right
side as the side on your right as you face the unit.
• 10mm or 13/32-inch socket wrench
(with 2-inch extension for bottom door hinge)
• No. 2 Phillips head screwdriver
• 1Ainch socket wrench
• Flat-head screwdriver for prying