The door bins are removable for easy cleaning and
They have slots in the sides which fit into
support slots placed at intervals on refrigerator door.
1. To remove a bin, lift the bin up until it clears the
support slots and lift out.
2. To replace a bin, push into door and down onto a
set of support slots at the desired level.
ICE TRAY (On Some Models)
• Pour water to the level
indicated in the picture.
Do not overfill with water,
or ice cubes will be difficult
, For quick freeze, adjust the
freezer dial to 3.
To remove ice cubes, twist the tray.
• Do not bond the ice tray. Doing __
so may result in damage to the
• To remove ice cubes easily,
pour water on the back of the
t a osoa
removing ice cubes.
The diary bin/can rack can be relocated to
1. To remove the dairy bin / can rack
simply lift up and pull out.
2. To replace the bin, slide it in above the
desired support slots and push down until it stops.