• At thispoint, r emove theDecorative B oltonbottom on
refrigerator housing fromtheleftsideof refrigerator
(Fig.24).Youwill need thisholefortheBottom Hinge.
• Move the Bottom Hinge to the left side of housing keeping
the same orientation, and reattach with 3 bolts (Fig. 25).
Now move Decorative Bolt to hole on lower right side
• Turn refrigerator door upside down on a non-scratching
• With door upside down, loosen the 2 screws and remove the
Door Closer/Stop (Fig. 26), then loosen the other two screws
to remove the bottom Hinge Pin Insert Bracket with Hinge
Pin Insert (see Fig. 27).
• Take out the Hinge Pin Insert and move
the Bracket to the other side of the door,
keeping the same orientation (Fig. 28).
• Place Hinge Pin Insert into the left side
of the bracket. Tighten Hinge Pin Bracket
to door (Fig. 28).
• Take Door Closer/stop and flip (see Fig. 29).
Line up screw holes and mount on left side
of door bottom with the two screws. Turn
door upright. It is now ready for re-attaching.
NOTE: The Refrigerator Door Closer/Stop
is not used on all models. The model you
have may not include this part.
NOTE: The Refrigerator Door Closer/Stop is not used on all
models. The model you have may not include this part.
• With flat-head screwdriver, carefully pry
off and remove the cover over the screw
holes on the left side of refrigerator
housing (Fig. 30).