Model No.: HL46XSL2
13. Use only an anti-static type solder removal device. Some solder removal devices not
classiﬁ ed as "anti-static" can generate electrical charges sufﬁ cient to damage ES devices.
14. Do not use freon-propelled chemicals. These can generate electrical charges sufficient to
damage ES devices.
15. Do not remove a replacement ES device from its protective package until immediately
before you are ready to install it.
(Most replacement ES devices are packaged with leads electrically shorted together by
conductive foam, aluminum foil or comparable conductive material).
16. Immediately before removing the protective material from the leads of a replacement ES
device, touch the protective material to the chassis or circuit assembly into which the device will
Be sure no power is applied to the chassis or circuit, and observe all other safety
17. Minimize bodily motions when handling unpackaged replacement ES devices. (Otherwise
harmless motion such as the brushing together of your clothes fabric or the lifting of your foot
from a carpeted ﬂ oor can generate static electricity sufﬁ cient to damage an ES device.)
1-3-7. Ordering Spare Parts
Please include the following informations when you order parts. (Particularly the Version letter)
1. Model number, serial number and software version
The model number and serial number can be found on the back cover of each product. Software
version can be found in the Spare Parts List.
2. Spare part No. and description
Spare part No. and description can be found in the Spare Parts List.
1-3-8. Photo used in this manual
The illustration and photos used in this Service Manual may not base on the final design of
products, which may differ from your products in some way.