33502002GB.fm Page 83 Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:54 AM
Before contacting the After-sales Service:
1. See if you can solve the problem yourself (see
2. Switch the appliance on again to see if the
problem has been solved. If it has not, switch off
the appliance again and repeat the operation
after one hour.
3. If the problem persists, contact After-sales
•The nature of the problem,
•The appliance model,
• Install the appliance away from heat sources. Installation in a
hot environment, direct exposure to the sun or installation
near heat sources (heaters, radiators, cookers) will increase
power consumption and should therefore be avoided.
• If this is not possible, the following minimum distances must
•30 cm from coal or paraffin stoves;
•3 cm from electric and/or gas stoves.
• Fit the spacers on the rear of the condenser at the back of the
appliance (see figure).
• To optimize appliance efficiency, leave a 5 cm gap above the
appliance and make sure that adjacent kitchen units are
sufficiently distanced to allow air circulation.
• Install the appliance in a dry, well-ventilated place, and ensure
it is level, using the front adjustment feet if necessary.
• Clean the interior.
• Fit the accessories.
• Electrical connections must be made in accordance
with local regulations.
• Voltage and power consumption are indicated on the rating
plate inside the appliance.
• Regulations require that the appliance is earthed.
The Manufacturer declines all liabilities for injury to
persons, animals or damage to property resulting from
failure to observe these regulations.
• If the plug and socket are not of the same type, have the
socket replaced by a qualified electrician.
• Do not use extension leads or splitters.
Disconnecting the appliance
It must be possible to disconnect the appliance by unplugging it
or by means of a two-pole switch fitted upline of the socket.
•the Service number (the number after the
word SERVICE on the rating plate inside the
•your full address,
•Your telephone number and area code.
The direction of door opening can be changed.
If this operation is performed by After-sales
Service it is not covered by the warranty.
This is not possible on appliances with a
handle on the front.