(1) Read these instructions.
(2) Keep these instructions.
(3) Heed all warnings.
(4) Follow all instructions.
(5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
(6) Clean only with a dry cloth.
(7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's
(8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
(9) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
(10) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use
caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury
(11) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long
periods of time.
(12) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required
when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug
is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.