To AC outlet
DURING USE . . .
● The AC Adapter/Charger AA-P30 is specifically designed to charge the BN-V416, BN-V428
or BN-V438 Battery Packs. It cannot be used to charge a BN-V408.
● When charging a brand new Battery Pack, or one that's been in storage for an extended
period, the Charging Indicator may not come on. In this case, remove the Battery Pack, then
reattach and try charging again.
● If you connect the DC cable to the DC Connector while a Battery Pack is being charged,
power will be supplied to the camcorder and charging will end incomplete.
● Vibration noise can sometimes be heard coming from the inside of the AC Adapter/Charger.
This is normal.
● The AC Adapter/Charger processes electricity internally, and will become warm during use.
This is normal. Make sure to use the AC Power Adapter/Charger in well-ventilated areas only.
● If the battery operation time remains extremely short even after having been fully charged,
the battery is worn out and needs to be replaced. Please purchase a new one.
USA and Canada
AC 120 V`, 60 Hz
AC 220 V to 240 V `, 50 Hz/60Hz
AC 110 V to 240 V`, 50 Hz/60 Hz
DC 7.2 V
DC 7.2 V
To DC Input
To DC Output
, 1.2 A (charge)
, 2.3 A (VTR)
You can connect the camcorder to an AC outlet
using the AA-P30 AC Adapter/Charger.
Connect one end of the power cord to the
AC Adapter/Charger and the other end to
the wall outlet.
Connect the AC Adapter/Charger to the
● Be sure to use the DC cable provided
with the AC Adapter/Charger.
● When using the DC cable, make sure to
connect the end of the cable with the
core filter to the AC Adapter/Charger.
The core filter improves the performance
of the equipment.
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
[when charging, 10°C to 35°C
(50°F to 95°F)]
122 mm (W) x 51 mm (H) x 92 mm (D)
Approx. 280 g (Main body only)
Power cord : Approx. 2 m
(USA and Canada only)
: Approx. 2 m