Caboose Stand-On Tandem Instruction Manual 40X & 41X Series Patent No. 5,622,375 Joovy • 2919 Canton Street • Dallas, TX 75226 • (877) 456-5049 • Fax: (214) 761-1774 E-mail: email@example.com • Website: www.joovy.com...
• Keep all small parts out of the reach of children while assembling the stroller. • Be certain that the stroller is fully opened, the safety latch is in position, and the wheel brakes are on before allowing children near the stroller.
• Carefully remove stroller and all parts from the box and plastic bag. • Identify the parts (stroller, front wheels (2), rear wheels (2), canopy, tray, car seat carrier support, rear axle, washers (4), snap pins (2), hub caps (2) and documents) with the pictures in Figures 1a and 1b.
• Insert one end of the rear wheel axle through a rear axle hole in the plastic bracket under the stand-on platform. • Push the axle across and into the axle hole on the other side of the stroller. Note, you may need to guide the axle into this hole. Slide washers over each end of the axle.
• Push the axle as far as it will go toward the opposite side of the stoller, then repeat the installation steps for the other wheel. • Install a hubcap onto each wheel by aligning the 5 tabs on the hubcap with the 5 slots in the wheel, and then pushing it into place.
Installing and Operating the Canopy • To attach the canopy, position the canopy on the stroller with the thick padded edge toward the front of the stroller. • Line up the male fittings on the canopy with the female fittings near the center of the stroller and push downward until the fittings snap into place.
• To attach the front tray, line up the female fittings on the tray with the male fittings on the front of the stroller and push inward until the fittings snap into place. See Figure 14. Pull outward on both sides of the tray to be sure both are snapped securely in place.
Rear Wheel Brakes • Before placing any child into the stroller or removing them from the stroller, be certain that the rear wheel brakes are engaged. • To engage the rear wheel brakes, push down on the brake lever located on each rear wheel.
Never allow a child to step onto the footrest in either position in order to get into or out of the stroller. This may cause the stroller to tip over and injure the child. Securing the Front Seated Child • Ensure that the two snaps on both armrest pads that hold the seat onto the frame are securely snapped together.
LOWEST position. See Figure 24. • To recline the seat, pull the bar on the rear of the seat toward the rear of the stroller and rotate the seatback down until this bar is again in its LOWEST position. See Figure 25.
2-1/2 years old but LESS than 44 inches tall and less than 45 lbs. Use of the stroller with two children weighing more than 45 pounds each, or children totaling more than 90 pounds, will cause excessive wear and stress on the stroller and may cause a hazardous unstable condition.
• Remove the carrier restraining straps from the pouches on both sides of the stroller. Buckle them in place over the LOWEST part of the carrier sides. Adjust the straps so they are tight around the carrier but AWAY from the child’s neck.
WARNING ALWAYS install the infant carrier so that the child is facing toward the rear (handle) of the stroller with the restraining straps secured. ALWAYS position the infant carrier so that it is securely placed down inside the Car Seat Carrier Support frame.
Folding the Stroller • Keep children away from stroller while folding. • Remove any infant carrier that has been installed on the stroller. Note that the stroller can still be folded with the car seat carrier support in place. • Position the stroller with the handle bar closest to you.
Any missing, broken, or worn components should be replaced immediately, and the stroller should not be used until they are replaced. Only original manufacturer’s components should be used. If needed, please contact Joovy at our toll-free phone number. Fabric fading may occur if the stroller is left in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of this product. Should you experience any difficulty in assembling or using this product, or if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 456-5049 between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Central Time. Reversible two-sided seat pad.
Custom rain cover for both children Zippered button hole pass through for front seat Custom sun filter for both children’s comfort Zippered button hole pass through for front seat Protects from insects Caboose Stand-On Tandem Instruction Manual Page 16...
Please log onto www.joovy.com to register your new Joovy product. Look for these other Joovy products Page 17 Caboose Stand-On Tandem Instruction Manual...
Caboose Stand-On Tandem Instruction Manual Page 18...
Joovy • 2919 Canton Street • Dallas, TX 75226 • (877) 456-5049 • Fax: (214) 761-1774 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Website: www.joovy.com ©Joovy 2008 • Document Version 1.1...