Vacuum Seal with FoodSaver
1. Begin with a FoodSaver
(or create a bag as described in the "How to Make
a Bag from a FoodSaver
2. Place item(s) in bag, allowing at least 3 inches (7.62cm)
of space between bag contents and top of bag (Fig. 1).
3. Using two hands, insert open end of bag, curl down,
into Vacuum Channel (Fig. 2).
4. Place bag end into Drip Tray (Fig. 3).
5. Lower Bar, press Vacuum & Seal button (Fig. 4).
6. Once Seal light goes off, lift bar and remove
sealed bag (Fig. 5).
Vacuum Sealing System Bag
Vacuum Sealing Roll" section).
Vacuum Sealing Bags