Advanced Design Features
The user-friendly control panel makes it easy for you to get the most out of your FoodSaver
and the touchpad design allows you to easily wipe it clean.
To Use: Lower bar to close door, when lights illuminate on control panel, you can select seal
or vacuum and seal.
Select speed to optimize vacuum – Gentle for delicate foods; Normal for bags, canisters and
Adjustable Food Settings
Select food type to optimize the seal – Dry (normal seal time) for foods without liquid;
Moist (longer seal time) for juicy foods.
CrushFree™ Instant Seal Button
This button has three uses:
1. Press to create a seal when making bags from a FoodSaver
2. Press to immediately stop the vacuum process and begin sealing the bag. This prevents
crushing delicate items such as bread, cookies and pastries.
3. Press to create a seal on other bags (such as potato chip bags) to keep food sealed airtight.
Vacuum & Seal Button
This button has two uses:
1. Press to vacuum package and seal food airtight. Appliance shuts off automatically.
2. Press to cancel any process at any point.
Seal Indicator Light
This light has two uses:
1. Constant light indicates sealing process is engaged.
2. Flashes to indicate error.
Signal progression of vacuuming and sealing process. All three lights extinguish when the full
process is finished.
Vacuum Indicator Light
Shows progress of vacuum and seal process. Shuts off when the full process is finished.
Vacuum & Seal