when bar is closed
and button is pressed
Cannot insert bag
Air was removed from
the bag, but now air
If you need further
• Make sure unit is plugged in.
• Make sure wall outlet is functional.
• Lower bar, make sure door is all the way down.
• Make sure there is enough bag material to reach center of drip tray. Always
allow three inches (7.62mm) extra space to allow the bag to seal tightly
around food contents.
• Gently stretch bag flat while inserting. Insert bag CURL DOWN into Vacuum
• Examine the seal. A winkle along the seal may cause air to re-enter the bag.
To prevent wrinkles in the seal, gently stretch bag flat while inserting bag
into vacuum channel.
• Sometimes moisture or food material (such as juices, grease, crumbs,
powders, etc.) along seal prevents bag from sealing properly. Cut bag open,
wipe top inside of bag and reseal.
• Sharp food items may have punctured bag. Use a new bag if there is a hole.
Cover sharp food items with a soft cushioning material, such as a paper
towel, and reseal.
• Fermentation or the release of natural gases from inside the foods may have
occurred. When this happens, food may have begun to spoil and should be
• Sealing Strip may have become too hot. Always wait at least 20 seconds
for appliance to cool down before you vacuum package another item.
• Use FoodSaver brand bags. Our FoodSaver
designed for FoodSaver
• Call Consumer Services at 1-877-777-8042.
• For additional tips and answers to frequently asked questions,
go to www.foodsaver.com/Support.aspx
Bags and Rolls are specially