Connect to a VPN
Connect to a VPN that's already set up on your phone.
2. Touch More networks > VPN.
3. In the VPNs section, touch a VPN.
4. Follow the prompts to enter your login credentials, and connect. When you are connected, the
VPN connected icon appears in the notifications area of the Status Bar.
Disconnect from a VPN
The following describes how to disconnect from a VPN connection.
1. Touch and hold the title bar, and then drag down to open the Notifications panel.
2. Touch the VPN connection to return to the VPN settings screen, and then touch the VPN
connection to disconnect from it.
When your phone has disconnected from the VPN, the VPN disconnected icon displays in the
notification area of the title bar.
Use Chrome for Mobile to browse fast and sign in to bring your Chrome experience from your
computer, anywhere you go.
Visit google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/mobile to learn more.
Your phone's Internet browser gives you full access to both mobile and traditional websites on the
go, using your phone's 3G or 4G Mobile data or Wi-Fi connections.
Note: The first time you launch Internet, you may be prompted to enter your 10-digit wireless phone
number to access the Sprint Web home page.
Web and Data
> Settings > Connections tab.