3. Follow the prompts to enter your Google Account and password, and choose options for your
account on your phone.
After you set up your Google Account on your phone, you are automatically signed in to your Gmail
account, and you can access Gmail from your phone.
2. Do any of the following:
Read a new Gmail message: Touch a message or conversation with an new message
(unread items display in bold).
View more Gmail messages: If the Inbox is full, swipe your finger up the screen to view
more messages and conversations.
Select messages and conversations: Touch the box before the Gmail or conversation.
View the Inbox of another Gmail account: If you have more than one Google Account
set up on your phone, touch Inbox at the top of the screen and then choose an account to
> Refresh to sync to the service and update the Inbox.
Send a Gmail Message
Send and receive Gmail from your phone.
2. From the Inbox, touch
3. Enter the message recipient's Gmail address in the To field. You can add as many message
recipients as you want.
Note: To send a carbon copy (Cc) or a blind carbon copy (Bcc) of the Gmail to other recipients,
> Add Cc/Bcc.
4. Touch the Subject field and enter the Gmail subject.
5. Touch the Compose Gmail field and type your message. To add an attachment, touch
Attach picture or Attach file.
6. To send the message, touch
Accounts and Messaging