Use Group Play only for personal and non-profit purposes. Using Group Play for commercial use
violates copyright law. The company is not responsible for copyright infringement by users.
Create a Group and Share
Note: To use Group Play, all participants must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Check Set group password, then touch Create group and then follow the prompts to create a
group. You'll need to set up a group password, which participants will use to join your Group Play
3. After you create the group, your phone turns on the mobile AP (Access Point). Follow the on-
screen directions to bring other devices back-to-back with your phone to join the group.
4. Choose options for sharing:
Share music: Select music stored on your phone or on an optional installed memory card
Share images: Select pictures stored on your phone or on an optional installed memory
card (not included).
Share documents: Select documents stored on your phone or on an optional installed
memory card (not included).
Play games and more: Play games with other participants.
Note: For more information about using Group Play, touch
Join a Group
2. Touch Join Group. Your phone scans for nearby available groups. Your phone can only detect
groups on the same Wi-Fi network your phone is connected to.
3. Select a group to join. After connecting, you can see and interact with the group's shared media.
Get lightning fast scores, stats, news and tweets for all major sports. Follow live action with
GameTrackers, scoreboards, box scores, and even streaming video simulcasts of top events
televised on CBS Sports.
Apps and Entertainment