When your phone is turned on and you have an event alarm scheduled, there are several ways your
phone alerts you to scheduled events:
By playing a short beep.
By indicating an icon within the Status bar.
1. Touch the Status bar, and then slide your finger down the screen to open the Notifications
2. Touch the upcoming event name from the on-screen list to display the event within the Calendar
3. Touch an option.
Set snooze duration to set the length of time to allow before you are reminded of the event.
Choose from: 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes,15 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Snooze to be reminded of the event at a future time.
Dismiss to dismiss the reminder.
The following procedure helps you view your calendar events.
2. To view a Calendar event farther out, touch either Week or Month.
3. Touch the day for which you would like to view events.
Events in displayed in chronological order.
The color bars on the left side of the events indicate the type of calendar that includes the
Slide up, down, left, or right across the screen to view earlier or later dates and times.
4. To display an event's details, touch it from the current screen.
5. Touch and hold a day or time slot to create a new Memo.
6. Double-tap a day or time slot to create a new Event.
Tools and Calendar