1. Install the software as described in "Software Installation". The
software MUST be installed BEFORE the camera is connected to
2. Install the batteries in your camera.
Remove the battery compartment cover as shown in the
b. Insert the two "AAA" batteries that were included with the
camera. When inserting the batteries, make sure the positive
(+) and negative (–) ends of the batteries match the markings
on the edge of the battery compartment.
Replace battery compartment cover.
Connecting the Camera to your Computer
3. Remove the warning label from the USB plug of your camera.
4. Plug the USB cable into your camera and into the USB port of
5. Open any video or photo software, such as ArcSoft
VideoImpression™, to begin using your UltraCam™ as a webcam.