1. Microsoft® Windows® 98, ME, 2000, or XP
2. USB Port and CD-ROM drive
3. 266 MHz processor, 350 MHz recommended
4. At least 32 Mb RAM, 64 Mb recommended
5. 100 Mb free hard drive space
6. 16 bit video display or higher
7. Sound card and speakers to use the audio functions.
8. Internet Access to use the camera in web conferencing.
2. Mini Tripod
3. Wrist Strap
4. Two "AAA" batteries
5. USB device cable
6. CD with driver and software application
7. Instruction manual
Maintenance and Storage
1. Do not use or store the camera in high humidity or extreme
2. Do not touch the lens with your fingers.
3. Do not drop the camera or get the camera wet.
4. Do not mix old and new batteries.
If the camera is going to be unused for a long period of time,
remove the batteries to prevent damage to the camera.
6. Do not try to repair the camera.
7. To clean the camera, use a dry cloth. Do not use organic solvents,
such as alcohol to clean the camera.
8. Store the camera in a clean, dry place.